MACBOOK AIR 2020 MODEL 13" Ci5. 8GB/512 GREY COLOR-MVH22LL/A
- Brands HP
- Product Code: MVH22LL MACBOOK AIR 2020 MODEL 13" Ci5. 8GB/512 GREY COLOR
- Availability: In Stock
MacBook Air 2020 (MVH22)
MacBook Air (2020).
MacBook Air is one of the best affordable performance laptops in the market. It comes in a slim lightweight package that makes it highly portable. MacBook Air 2020 also comes with a brand new keyboard fixing the problem that the previous model had. And to help in environmental conservation, MacBook Air is made from 100% recycled aluminum. And although MacBook Air is a cheap laptop, it still more powerful than other laptops you can get at its price range.
The display is one of the most important features of a laptop. MacBook Air realizes this and that is why it comes with one of the best displays you can find on a laptop. The 13.3" inch Retina Display with a 2560 x 1600 resolution with 4 million pixels lets you see breathtaking true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature. And with True Tone technology, the brightness levels are automatically adjusted to reflect the lighting around you for a better viewing experience in any environment. Not to forget that the display stretches almost from edge-to-edge to give a more fully immersive viewing angle.
MacBook Air may be a budget laptop but still gives other powerful laptops competition. MacBook Air comes with a 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor with a Turbo Boost of up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache. The processor works with an Intel Iris Graphics that enables you to play hard gaming titles, do graphic design, and edit your videos and audio with no lagging issues. With the help of an 8GB DDR4 RAM, you get to open and work on multiple apps at the same time multitasking at its best. The 512GB SSD fast internal storage stores all your data.
Improved Keyboard and TouchPad.
MacBook Air comes with an improved keyboard. The new Magic Keyboard comes with an improved scissor mechanism that provides 1mm travel between keys. This provides enough space for typing without hitting the wrong key accidentally because they keys are close together. The keyboard also comes with the inverted 'T' arrow keys that the previous model lacked and that were sorely missed. The keyboard also provides backlighting to help you type comfortably in dark settings.
MacBook Air comes with a new force TouchPad. The TouchPad comes with improved sensitivity to help in precision working. The TouchPad is also 20% larger to increase the surface area vital in conducting multitouch gestures efficiently.
Great Media Devices.
MacBook Air stereo speakers have been expertly tuned to provide the best sounds. The speakers are 25% louder which is great since you don't have to place it close to hear what is being said and comes with 2X the bass. The FaceTime HD webcam ensures that when you chat with your friends, family, and acquittances you can see each other clearly. And with the 3 microphones, your get to be heard clearly with no distortion.
- Retina Display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- True Tone technology
- Touch ID sensor
- 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache
- Configurable to 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 8MB L3 cache
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- 8GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X RAM (Configurable to 16GB of memory)
- 512GB PCIe-based SSD Internal Storage (Configurable to 1TB or 2TB SSD)
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
- One external 6K display with 6016-by-3384 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors, or
- One external 5K display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors, or
- Up to two external 4K displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz at millions of colors
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, and Thunderbolt 2 output using adapters (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports (with support for Charging; DisplayPort)
- Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Keyboard & TrackPad.
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement; Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Up to 11 hours wireless web
- Up to 12 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Built-in 49.9‑watt-hour lithium‑polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter; USB-C power port
- Height: 0.41–1.61 cm (0.16–0.63 inch)
- Width: 30.41 cm (11.97 inches)
- Depth: 21.24 cm (8.36 inches)
- Weight: 1.29 kg (2.8 pounds)
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Storage temperature: −25° to 45° C (−13° to 113° F)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 3000 meters (10,000 feet)
- Maximum storage altitude: 4500 meters (15,000 feet)
- Maximum shipping altitude: 10,500 meters (35,000 feet)